- C4L provides comprehensive consulting and coaching services to independent schools in the areas of:
- Equipping learning centers to individually support diverse learners with research-based approaches, and with an emphasis on accountability to ensure that students’ needs are being effectively addressed.
- Coaching administrators and teachers in using instructional practices and interventions that have been empirically shown to be effective.
- Identifying and providing enrichment for gifted and talented students.
- Providing assistance to admissions’ offices in the selection, administration, analysis, and interpretation of standardized entrance exams.
- Preparing and analyzing well-defined data collection systems to guide in restructuring efforts and developing new initiatives.
- Coaching and training in Differentiated Instruction
- Classroom Routines for Success, Managing Difficult Students, Student Engagement, and Teaching the 6-Traits of Writing.
- Kindergarten Admission Assessment.
- Workshops and seminars
- For educators on the latest research in learning differences—ADHD, Dyslexia, Autism and Asperger’s Disorders, Executive Function Deficits, Sensory Integration Issues, Processing Issues, Behavioral Issues, and Family Systems.
C4L Specializes In:
For more information please call us at 949-654-2424 or complete this form.